Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More to be thankful for.... How could I forget to mention the two little hyperactive additions to the Jeanne-Duma-CK household? Limas and Barack were found outside the door of the school I work about two months ago. After having saved them from the rough Mermoz hoodcat lifestyle (I swear the cats in that neighborhood walk around with gang scars across their faces...), they have been fattening up and playing in the giant lush obstacle course that is our terrace. I am really a dog person, but something about these two is just too cute - even though they try to nibble at my toes, they scare the bejeezies out of me in the dark, and they are soooo needy! Here they are in mid yawn after after a nap in a flower pot:

Limas & Barack

2 comments:

Sydnie Mosley said...

love the names.

jinglin' baby said...

these cats are way too cute dude